Health & Safety During COVID-19
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. We have worked diligently to modify service models and provide a fun, safe environment for everyone who comes through our doors.
To help make sure your visit is safe, we need a little help from you. While we are still offering the same great food, service, and fun, we do have some new rules to play by.
These rules are in accordance with requirements from the Governor and the Washington State Department of Health.
- Be well when you enter All Star Lanes & Casino. If you are displaying any symptoms of illness, we ask you to return when you are well.
- Respect other guests’ space by maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distance.
- Wear a face covering over your mouth and nose while in and around the building.
Please help us by abiding by these safety measures. Kindness and understanding are appreciated!
Bowling Policies During COVID-19 Phases 2 and 3
Based on guidance from the Governor issued August 20, 2020
- Lanes are limited to two bowlers per lane.
- No spectators are allowed in the bowling center. Every guest must be a paid bowler, seated at the lane.
- Everyone will maintain social distance in the bowling center. We ask that you be aware of your surroundings and keep 6 feet of distance between you and other guests.
- Bowlers over age 5 must wear a mask while bowling. Masks may be removed when you are eating or drinking, but if you get up to bowl or move about the bowling center, you must have a mask on. If you cannot wear a mask, we respectfully ask that you come to visit us when this regulation has been lifted.
- If the two bowlers on the lane are from the same household, you may eat seated at the same table. If you are not from the same household, one of you must eat on the lower table at the lane and the other at the high table on the concourse.
- Any borrowed house equipment will be properly sanitized between each session. If you have your own bowling equipment, we encourage you to bring it.
- Sharing balls and equipment is not allowed.
- When you are finished bowling, please bring your house bowling ball and rental shoes back to the areas from which you checked them out.
- If you or anyone in your reservation is feeling sick or has symptoms of any kind, please stay home. Refunds will be honored for illness-related cancellations.